Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

I have my 'Eye' on this one




As many of you know, I am a die hard Indiana Jones fan- hence my moniker and screen-name, RaiderJane. At the beginning of this week I posted a link to a GiclĂ©e print for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.  That was before I happened upon this wonderful vision of a treasure (before I even knew it could exist).

Sideshow Collectibles brings to us a fine, unframed art print:  Eyes on Adventure: Raiders of the Lost Ark.  It can be purchased at their website for $149.99 as is a limited edition of 195.  To purchase, visit their website: SideShow Collectibles. Description from their website (below):

  From ACME Archives comes an outstanding presentation of Indiana Jones fine art. Sideshow Collectibles proudly presents the 'Eyes on Adventure: Raiders of the Lost Ark' giclee. This 195 piece paper giclee edition measures 10 inches by 25 inches.


Topics: movie, merchandise, news, fine-art













No comments:

Post a Comment